Non-surgical Treatments include:
- Physical Therapy
- Immobilization (casts and braces)
- Steroid injection therapy
- Stem Cell injection therapy
- Bone Stimulators
- Electrical stimulation
- MicroVas Treatments
- Vitamin therapy
- Diabetes Management
- Medical Management of other illnesses
- Shoe Modifications
- Orthotic treatment
- Biomechanical evaluation and treatment
Dr. Sami takes into consideration the patient’s lifestyle, motivation, understanding of the pathology, education, and any socioeconomic factors which may potentially limit or impede clinical progress.
Only after all conservative treatments have been exhausted, will a discussion about surgery ensue.